Weekend Golf Break in Sofia from 310 Euro for 3 nights
Premier Thracia Hotel 4*:
Located on the very heart of the city of Sofia, hundreds of restaurants, bars and nightclubs walking distance.
Weekend package including:
Accommodation: 3 nights sharing DBL/TWIN rooms with breakfast
Hotel: Premier Thracia Hotel 4*, room type: standard room
Golf: 2 green fees included at the following golf courses
- St. Sofia Golf Club & SPA, Paul McGinley design
- Pravets Golf Club., Peter Harradine design
Transfers: all return golf and airport transfers (Sofia Airport)
Local assistance during your stay
When min. 8 persons are travelling together: 310 Euro
When min. 4 persons are travelling together: 350 Euro
When min. 2 persons are travelling together: 390 Euro
Rates valid for stay from April to October 2018
All prices are per person & per package
The period of stay has to include min. 2 nights during the weekend (Friday, Sunday or Saturday)
We are ready to offer you the best available flight from your destination.Request a quotation
Situated in the very heart of the city, on Solunska Street between Hristo Botev and Vitosha Boulevards, the hotel is in immediate proximity of all major business, financial, and cultural institutions, as well as of boutique shops and various entertainment places and offers easy access to numerous tourist sights.
Best Western Premier Thracia Hotel offers an ideal accommodation for business and leisure travellers, in terms of quality of service, quiet and professional ambiance and equipment.
St.Sofia Golf Club &Spa is a Paul McGinley Signature golf course in Bulgaria with modern design and breathtaking mountain view.
St.Sofia Golf Club &Spa is ideally situated, only 20 min from the downtown, 15 min from the International Sofia airport. St.Sofia Golf Club &Spa is the perfect choice if you are planning just a short business trip or golf vacation. The attractive mix of modern golf course, stylish restaurant and irresistible SPA centre, makes St.Sofia Golf Club &Spa a preferable place for all golf friends.
Transportation to and from St.Sofia Golf Club&Spa
- 15 minutes drive from Sofia International Airport (15 km)
- 20 minutes drive from the capital downtown Sofia
- 1,30 hour drive from Plovdiv Airport
- 4 hours drive from Thessaloniki, Greece
- 2 km away from Vitosha Mountain
- Shuttle Buses
- Taxi pick-up
Golf Facilities & Golf Services
- 18 Hole Paul McGinley Signature Golf Course
- Golf Academy, Modern Equipment and Technology
- Driving Range
- Golf Shop, Golf Equipment and Golf Clothing
- Golf Equipment, Clubs, Golf Balls, Trolleys, Buggies
- Tee Time Reservations
- Golf Lessons
- Golf Club Memberships
- Golf Tournaments
- Wi-Fi Internet
- Phone and Fax
- Printer and Copier
- Multimedia and Screen
- Cable TV
- Secretarial and Translation Services, advanced Request
Meeting & Dining Facilities
- St.Sofia Golf Club&Spa Restaurant, stylish meal, weddings and parties, up to 180 people seated and up to 400 people cocktail format.
- Club House Conference hall, full equipment, up to 40 people.
- Club House Lobby Lounge, Espresso, Drinks and Snacks.
- 19-th hole bistro - Espresso, Drinks and Snacks, indoor and outdoor, up to 70 people.
- St.Sofia terrace with breathtaking view to the golf course and the mountain – up to 60 people
- Half way house – Drinks and Snacks, up to 40 people
- Swimming pool Garden - Cocktails, Drinks and light Snacks, up to 500 people
- Football playground, next to the golf course
- Modern Fitness
- Indoor Pool at Club House, Lockers
- Outdoor Pool, Long-chairs
- Steam Bath and Sauna, Sports Centre
- Massage, Beauty and Spa Therapies
Pravets Golf Resort and Spa - PGA Professional Championship of Europe in October 2011
Length: 6469 m
Designed by: Peter Haraddin, by Harradine Golf (www.harradine-golf.com)
Feature: Managed by Troon Golf
Location: Pravets, Bulgaria, 60 km from Sofia
Pravets Golf Club is part of the new Pravets Golf & SPA Resort, surrounding the popular lake of the town of Pravets. The Pravets Golf Course is a parkland style, par 72, course of 6469 m in its length. Its designer is the world famous architect Peter Harradine and his company Harradine Golf, based in Dubai, built more than 200 golf courses in the world.
Golf course Pravets is only 40 minutes drive from the capital Sofia.
Things to do
No suggestions available for the moment. Please ask our operators for personal suggestion.